Buy From Our Team
Pick your next Horse from our Team of 60 Safe Riding Irish Horses and Ponies
For someone looking to buy a well-used, safe riding horse or pony, we are offering the unique opportunity to come to Northern Ireland and spend a few days riding with us to select a compatible horse or pony from our renowned team of horses and ponies.
Videos of our Horses and Ponies
How does it work?
1. Choose one of our ”Horse Purchasing Packages”
Come for 1-3 days to pick a suitable companion from our renowned team of safe and well used horses and ponies.
2. Learn more about us from our websites, social media and reviews:
For our Equestrian Centre section – www.sheanshorsefarm.com
For our Equestrian Holiday Business www.horsebackridingtoursireland.com
Bespoke Equestrian Ireland Reviews
3. Call Danny McKinley on 07821129757 to discuss your needs and to be put in touch with UK clients who have already bought from us.
Buy from our team prices
- For any horse or pony of your choice from our team of 60 horses and ponies, the prices typically are:
Ponies 12.2hh to 13.2hh £3500 – £6500
Ponies 13.3hh to 14.2hh £5000 – £10,000
Horses 14.3hh to 15.2hh £10,000 – £12,000
15.3hh+ – £12,000 – £14,000
Horse Purchasing Packages are £150pp per day
Click here to view our recommended purchasing package
Check us out
Research our Trip Advisor and Google reviews for an insight into what we do and how suitable our horses and ponies are for you.
SHEANS HORSE FARM GOOGLE REVIEWS
BESPOKE EQUESTRIAN IRELAND GOOGLE REVIEWS
Our horses are currently used in all of Tourism Ireland’s promotional videos of Ireland’s spectacular North Coast.
Refund Terms and Conditions
In the event of a purchaser deciding, up to two months from the date of a horse arriving on their premises, that the horse that they have purchased from Sheans Horse Farm is not suitable for them, and if they have what is deemed to be a valid reason, we will offer to replace the horse with a similar horse chosen by the purchaser. This will be subject to the following conditions:
- The horse being returned passes a 5-stage vetting, which is to be paid for by the purchaser.
- That blood tests do not show any drugs or medication that may be hiding a health or limb issue.
- The horse being in a similar body condition to that which it had at the time of the sale.
- That no injuries or blemishes have appeared on the horse since being sold.
- That the horse has not acquired any vices.
- All costs associated with returning the animal are being covered by the purchaser.
In event of the purchaser not accepting a replacement horse, we may agree to reimburse 80% of the purchase price subject to the above conditions being met.